Alberta Marriage Commissioner – St. Albert and area
My services include:
- Initial consultation. Virtual or in-person.
- Working together via email or phone with Couples to customize the marriage ceremony including poems, readings, vows and symbolic optional ceremonies.
- Attending and running the Rehearsal, (if booked up to 1 hour).
- Issuing a “Civil Marriage Ceremony Statement” (proof of marriage) to the couple at the end of the ceremony.
- Officiating at the civil ceremony at the agreed upon location and time.
- Completing the legal documentation for registration and
- submitting the completed document to Vital Statistics for registration within 48 hours of the ceremony.
Ceremony customization options – Unique Weddings for unique couples:
You are a unique couple and your ceremony can be an unique as you are. Possibilities:
- Blended Family Vow Ceremony, vows to children
- Champagne ceremony – toast at the end of the ceremony.
- Children and family pets included
- Co-officiating with your family member
- Finger Print Tree for a blended family
- Flower (Rose) presentations/recognition to the parents/mothers
- Garland/Lei Ceremony Lasso
- Gender-neutral wording in your ceremony
- Hockey stick/Light saber/ringette stick/curling broom archway for the recessional
- Incorporate other languages into the ceremony
- Incorporate cultural and ethnic options
- Love letter & wine chest (aka: “Anniversary box”)
- Personalized Ring presentations
- Poems, blessings or readings (a way to incorporate other languages and special people into the ceremony)
- Pinning of the Tartan
- Ring exchange that is unique
- Ring warming ceremony
- Sand Ceremony
- Stone Ceremony – Ring Blessing (by the guests) – Celtic Oathing Stone
- Tree Planting
- Tying of the knot/Hand ribbon ceremony (Hand Fasting)
- Unity candle/Memorial candle/Blended family candle
This is your day, so let’s create the ceremony that you want. Your wedding – Your vision!