Alberta Marriage Commissioner – St. Albert and area
My services include:
- Pre-wedding consultation. Virtual or in-person, whatever is your preference.
- Working together via email or phone with Couples to customize the marriage ceremony including poems, readings, vows and symbolic optional ceremonies.
- Attending and running the Rehearsal, (if booked, usually 1 to 2 hours in length).
- Issuing a “Civil Marriage Statement” (proof of marriage) to the couple at the end of the ceremony.
- Completing the legal documentation for registration.
- Officiating at the civil ceremony at the agreed upon location and
- submitting the completed document to Vital Statistics for registration.
Ceremony customization options – Unique Weddings for unique couples:
Unity candle/Memorial candle
- Flower (Rose) presentations/recognition to the parents/mothers
- Personalized Ring presentations
- Stone Ceremony
- Sand blending ceremonies/Hour glass sand blending ceremony
- “Tying of the knot”/Hand ribbon ceremony
- Love letter/wine chest ceremony
- Co-officiating with your family member
- Ring warming ceremony
- Champagne ceremony
- Hockey stick/Light saber/ringette stick/curling broom archway for the recessional
- Special family pets included
- Poems, blessings or readings (a way to incorporate other languages and special people into the ceremony)
- Incorporate other languages into the ceremony
- Incorporate cultural and ethnic options
- Gender-neutral wording in your ceremony, if desired.
- What has meaning to you both? What would you like?
Your wedding – Your vision!